Paralegal / Property Assistant
We need a capable Paralegal / Property Assistant to join our vibrant team. We have a great friendly atmosphere that comes from professionalism and ambition. We’re looking for someone like minded to join us on our journey to further greatness. If that sounds like you, get in touch, we need to talk!
If the following sounds like your Life Story, then get in touch!
- You’re a great listener. You’re the sort of person people want to pour their hearts out to. People should feel like you’ve got their backs when they’re speaking to you.
- You’re a great communicator. You can explain something complicated like rocket science with a paper aeroplane and a tennis ball.
- You’re confident. You’d jump into a pool before checking there was water in it.
- You’re enthusiastic. Your glass is never half empty, or even half-full. It’s full to the brim.
- You’re motivated by targets and usually meet or exceed them.
- You score extra brownie points if you’ve done the Legal Practice Course or are doing it part time and have a real interest in property.
Here’s what you’ll be doing in the role
- Play a vital role in helping the business achieve its goal of exceptional client service.
- Help the rest of the team ensure the client’s objectives are met.
- Be involved in the sharp end of conveyancing transactions, including all initial set up, case management and post-completion matters.
- Be the key contact to clients, mortgage lenders, agents and other stakeholders in the property transaction.
- Responsible for the important task of ensuring the case file is fully up-to-date and all key information is entered into the case management system so that all stakeholders are fully aware of the current stage of the transaction.
Here’s what we’re offering:
- A great working environment based in vibrant Kingston-Upon-Thames town centre
- Great learning & progression potential
- Be a part of a young, dynamic and growing team looking to make their mark in the legal industry
- Opportunity to make a difference in our clients lives by helping them achieve their goals
- Full training
- Free fruit
- Your birthday off
- State of the art case & practice management system
- Enlightened management protocols uncommon in the legal profession - we want to be leaders of the pack
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression to training contract or ILEX qualification for the right candidate
- Salary: £Competitive + Generous Bonus
To apply for this position, please e-mail us your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee Share Consultant Lawyers
We are actively looking for fee share consultant lawyers in commercial disciplines. We offer market leading fee share remuneration and provide full IT, management and administrative support.
Working with Matrix Legal allows You To:
- Work for yourselves and with others in the network without the overheads and hassle of setting up your own firm
- Provide high quality legal services to your clients at a lower cost
- Earn substantially more than in a traditional firm
- Have a flexible work/life balance by setting your own work hours, charge rates and place of work
Matrix Legal offers our fee share lawyers the kind of infrastructure and support usually only found at a modern top West End law firm, but with complete autonomy with regards to the manner in which they provide their services - there are no office politics or unreasonable fee earning targets.
At Matrix Legal, fee share lawyers have access to:
- Extensive and sophisticated case management software
- Extensive database access to market knowledge and legal know how
- Cashier support
- IT support
- Marketing support
- Access to paralegals and support team
- Client care manager
- Hot desks and meeting rooms in cities and towns nationwide
If you’re interested in becoming a fee share consultant lawyer, please e-mail your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or to discuss fee share opportunities further speak to Tariq Mubarak, Managing Director on 020 7186 1601.
Expressions of Interest
We are always interested in hearing from talented people. So if you don't find exactly what you're looking for, please e-mail your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an expression of interest.